Last Modified: January 2023
This Website is offered and available to users who are at least 13 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old. If you are not, you must not access or use the Website.
Consistent with OpenDroneMap’s mission, the Website exists to foster a community around the use and development of OpenDroneMap and affiliated software. OpenDroneMap will moderate discussion to ensure discussion is positive, safe, and beneficial to the community.
You are limited to use of the Website for the purpose of OpenDroneMap discussion. The Website is not to be used to discuss unrelated topics.
We reserve the right to cease operation of or modify this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is terminated or unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict user access to some parts of the Website or the entire Website.
To use this Website, you must register for an account with a valid email address. You will then select a username and password (“Access Credentials”). You may only use these Access Credentials for your own, lawful use of the Website and may not share them with others or allow anyone else to use your Access Credentials. You are solely responsible for any use of your Access Credentials.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website
OpenDroneMap’ name and OpenDroneMap’ logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of OpenDroneMap or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of OpenDroneMap. All registered and unregistered trademarks, including other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation or professional rules or standards (including, without limitation, any laws relating to employment or regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries);
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate OpenDroneMap, one of our employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website or which, as determined by us, may harm OpenDroneMap or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
OpenDroneMap reserves the right to deactivate your credentials and otherwise remove you from using the Website for failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely to permit the free flow of ideas and information relating to the OpenDroneMap and affiliated software. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OpenDroneMap serves only as the moderator of this Website. We disclaim any responsibility to respond to any comment or question.
This Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements expressed in these materials and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by OpenDroneMap, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of OpenDroneMap. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You may link to the Website provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other website
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable any links at any time without notice at our discretion.
The Website may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for, and the policies (including privacy policies) of, such websites.
This Website is operated in and designed for use by residents of the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate in any particular country or jurisdiction. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of its country or countries of operation, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT, FILES OR OTHER DATA AVAILABLE FOR ACCESS OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND MECHANISMS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER OpenDroneMap NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH OpenDroneMap MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER OpenDroneMap NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH OpenDroneMap REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
OpenDroneMap HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL OPENDRONEMAP, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.